Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some people have asked..."Where shall I find it?"

Recently, a good friend of mine came up to me and brought it to my attention that my new album was difficult to find online. I was so glad he told me this!! I then took some time to figure out what else I could do to show people where it is and how they can get it.  So this post is for those of you who want to listen to and/or buy my new album but don't know where to get it...or maybe you haven't heard it yet, or maybe you'd like to buy some as gifts for your friends...whatever the case...here it is- my instructions.


1.) First of all, I'd suggest buying it directly from my website if you're debating between my website and iTunes. However, iTunes is great as well! So feel free to do as you please. On my website http://www.biancamerkley.com you will find this page you see above here. Feel free to hang out, browse around the pages, or click on the links that are listed at the bottom of the web page.



2.) Next, click on the "MUSIC" tab at the top of the site where you will be directed to the page you use to help purchase music.


3.) Then it'll take you to a page that looks like this where you can then choose if you want to buy a physical copy of the CD or if you'd rather buy a digital download. And that's it!!


Now as for iTunes...


1.) Search my name in the upper right part of the screen.


2.) Then it brings you to this page where you can choose if you'd like to purchase my newest album or my older one.


3. And after you click on the album you'd like to hear and/or buy, then it will take you through the purchasing process which is pretty self explanatory so I won't go into details on that (but feel free to comment with any questions if you have any.)

Anyhoo, I hope this information was helpful. And most of all, I hope you know that the songs were written and recorded with LOVE.

So enjoy!!

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment