Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm addicted...(Day 8 of the 12 days of Valentine's)


(My nephew...cutest kid ever.)

So I've fallen in love with a few blogs as of late. And since I've been posting every day about things that I love before Valentine's Day, I figured I'd go ahead and post about these blogs that I'm loving so much.

First one you must check out is Weeds to Wishes.

This blog is actually my lovely sister's blog. But I'm not kidding you, her blog is amazing, and especially if your a mommy a kiddies. This blog has amazing photos, amazing insights and, my sister is a counselor as well so she gives great giveaways and tips for parenting, etc. Check it out.

Second blog I love is appropriately titled Love and Photographs. This blogger is so real to me, I feel like we're friends even though I've never actually met her in person. We're both 26. We both have cute husbands. We both live in cool cities. We both are members of the same church. And, we are into creative things. I love catching up on her vintage clothing line, and her adorable life. She also has been kind enough to share my music on her blog which is so awesome! I love her blog- you must read it.

Lastly, a blog I LOVE! Is also appropriately called, A Blog About Love.  This blog has been so fascinating to read because not only do I know the couple personally (we lived in Mara's rental apartment when we lived in Brooklyn), but I relate so much to her posts, it's amazing! I feel like her life discoveries are things I'm just discovering now as well! I love this blog. Seriously, if you've ever been through something hard (who hasn't?) then read it.

And that's all I have for you tonight folks. Happy Friday! See you in a few days at the V-day show. Xoxo!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment