Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I heart the husband (Day 6 of the 12 days of Valentine's)


This month is already flying by, and it feels like a whirlwind because both my cute husband and I have been crazy busy. (And it wont be slowing down anytime soon yet- the rest of the month feels pretty swamped as well) In fact our weekends that used to be full of watching movies and snuggling together (ok, they're rarely full of watching movies together, I exaggerated...but we've usually been able to squeeze in a show or a movie here and there)...are now full of sitting in front of the lap top with 20 different windows open on the screen, while eating dinner at the same time, and trying to talk about how the day/week has been. All right, it's not that way every night...but even still...It's pathetic really. My hope is that March will be much more relaxed.

Well tonight I feel exhausted and have vowed to get to bed right after I finish this post. Joseph is currently still at work (he's been really swamped!) so I decided to buy him his favorite snack and leave him a message to get when he gets home. We used to write each other notes a lot...that's one of the things I loved about him when we were dating was how considerate he was with always writing me notes and thinking of me. Unfortunately, since things have been so busy, we've really been slacking on the note writing traditions, so tonight I decided to get back into it. And it feels good.

 Any other note lovers out there? I'm a total sucker for them. I am making a promise to myself to write them more often from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. We are love not writers as well...but lately it seems like we don't have the time... You have inspired me to keep them up- and I love the treat idea!

    ReplyDelete